Over the years when someone is interested in running an Arthurian roleplaying campaign I always tell them to look no further than Greg Stafford’s amazing Pendragon. I can’t think of a more unique system which perfectly captures the feel of Camelot and the Knights of the Round Table. Now the most recent edition (2016) of King Arthur Pendragon is available through Bundle of Holding by way of Nocturnal Media. You can score the core book as well as four supplements for $12.95. If you pay more than the threshold price of $24.46 you’ll receive four more supplements including a copy of the amazing, and award winning, The Great Pendragon Campaign.
There are even more savings to be had with the additional Pendragon +2 bundle as well.
From Bundle of Holding:
Knight of the realm! The Knights of the Round Table have resurrected our June 2014 King Arthur Pendragon Bundle featuring Greg Stafford’s masterful tabletop roleplaying game King Arthur Pendragon. As a knight in the perilous and magical time of King Arthur, you adventure to gain Glory and, in time, to found a lineage of descendants. This big collection gives you everything you need to create your own campaign for this honored game, including — new in this revival — the new 2016 Edition 5.2 rulebook. (And see below for a special announcement!)
For just US$12.95 you get all six titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $60) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- King Arthur Pendragon Edition 5.2 (retail price $20): The complete, current 276-page core rulebook for playing knights in Britain.
- Book of Knights & Ladies (retail $20): Create characters from 100 different places in Britain or ten foreign lands, and from a dozen religions.
- Tales of Chivalry & Romance (retail $6): Five short adventures about the knightly code of chivalry and the high art of romance.
- Tales of Magic & Miracles (retail $6): Adventures in fantastic and holy realms, including a prelude to the Grail Quest.
- The Grey Knight (retail $3): This 1986 adventure inspired by Sir Gawain and the Green Knight was written by Masks of Nyarlathotep designer Larry DiTillio.
- Book of Records Volume 1 – Knights (retail $5): Form-fillable, auto-calculating .PDF character and estate sheets.
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $24.46, you’ll earn Glory and also get our entire Bonus Collection with four more titles worth an additional $72:
- The Great Pendragon Campaign (retail $25): Greg Stafford’s multi-generation saga with over 100 adventures across 85 years, stretching from before Arthur is conceived to beyond his death.
- Book of Battle Second Edition (retail $25): These rules for large-scale combat let your knight stride into battle and turn the tide for better — or worse.
- Book of Armies (retail $20): All the armies in The Great Pendragon Campaign and many more, plus the battles important in the legends, such as Badon and Camlann.
- Pendragon Gamemaster Characters (retail $2): Stats for all the important characters from The Great Pendragon Campaign and more.
And did you purchase this King Arthur Pendragon offer during its original June 2014 run or its December 2014 revival? Through the generosity of publisher Nocturnal Media, all previous purchasers also receive the new Edition 5.2 on their Wizard’s Cabinet download page.
And check our all-new Pendragon companion offer, Estates and Uther, with the Book of Uther and other recent KAP supplements.