The latest sourcebook for the hit Cubicle 7 Entertainment RPG The One Ring is now available for pre-order. Focused on the area of Middle-earth known as Bree-land, The One Ring: Bree will detail not only the town itself but the surrounding countryside as well while including plenty of maps and three new adventures. The PDF will be available in June with print copies expected in August. You can pre-order the digital and print bundle for $34.99.
From Cubicle 7:
Nestled at the foot of the ancient landmark of the Bree-hill, Bree and The Prancing Pony provide a welcome respite from the trials of the road. With a wisdom all of its own, Bree has endured for centuries, minding its own business and serving passing travellers with good food and better beer.
Surrounded by deserted and dangerous lands, and watched over by the mysterious Rangers of the North, Bree is an ideal place to break a journey, or to begin a new one!
• Details of the Bree-land, including Bree itself, Archet, Combe and Staddle.
• Things to do in Bree and new Bree undertaking
• Maps of Bree-land, Bree and The Prancing Pony
• A full playable culture: The Men of Bree
• Three exciting new adventures: Old Bones and Skin, Strange Men and Strange Roads, Holed up in Staddle.
All pre-orders come with a free PDF.