Greg Stafford’s amazing Glorantha game world has finally arrived for the Pelgrane Press 13th Age RPG. Chaosium has recently released the massive 466 page 13th Age Glorantha in PDF on DriveThruRPG. If you aren’t familiar with Glorantha, it’s a fully fleshed out Bronze Age-ish fantasy setting which is a master class in roleplaying world building forty years in the making. The PDF can currently be had for $27.95 and I can assume we’ll see a physical book sometime in the future.
Join us in Glorantha, Greg Stafford’s classic fantasy world of richly imagined cultures, ferocious combat, and colliding mythologies.
Create your group’s unique Gloranthan campaign using 13th Age: the d20-rolling game of heroic fantasy, escalating combat, One Unique Things, and limb-ripping owlbears!
Developed by Rob Heinsoo and Jonathan Tweet.
For Game Masters, 13th Age Glorantha includes:
- More than 80 pages of monsters and enemies fully compatible with any 13th Age campaign, including Chaos priests, dragonsnails, scorpionmen, Crater Makers who call down the Moon, and the awesome Chaos demon known as the Crimson Bat.
- More than 60 pages of ready-to-run adventures and heroquests—venture into myth to refight the battles of the gods and gain their cosmic powers!
- A distinctive setting that will entertain longtime fans but is aimed at gamers who’ve never heard of Glorantha.
If you’re a 13th Age player you’ll find:
- 5 new classes, including the hell mother who summons Darkness spirits and giant spiders; the swordmaster Humakti who wields Death; and the trickster who (in theory!) funnels your bad luck onto your enemies.
- 5 new class variants, including the wind lord, a fighter with magical storm-related exploits; and the rebel, a rogue with the supernatural ability to get where he’s not supposed to be.
- 2 new PC races, the trolls and ducks, plus Gloranthan humans with new cultural traits.
The 13th Age Core Rules are required to use this book.