The first RPG source book for Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of is now available from Modiphius Entertainment. You may have caught my glowing review of the corebook and now we’ll get to dive into more gaming info detailing Conan’s career as a thief as well as running adventures focusing on thievery in the Hyborian Age with Conan the Thief. The 132 page book is out now at DriveThruRPG and carries an MSRP of $12.99. The print edition should be available later this summer.
- New archetypes, talents, and equipment allowing you to create your own unique thief characters, with all the skills needed to flourish and survive.
- A gazetteer covering the locations of Conan’s world, where thieves prosper and riches are there for the plunder! Detailed guides to the cities of Zamora, Shadizar, and others, revealing those places where thieves can find gold for the taking and refuge from the law.
- Stunning art and maps, produced by world renowned Conan artists.
- Guides to running authentic thief games, with all-new rules for joining guilds, measuring your renown, and building your reputations as the greatest thieves the world has seen!
- A heist generator, allowing gamemasters to create unique adventures that capture the danger, darkness, and intrigue of a Conan story, all in a couple of dice rolls!
- Developed with leading Conan scholars, this is the tense, deadly, underworld of the Hyborian Age, just as Howard created it!