A fresh print run of New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley for Call of Cthulhu is currently up for crowdfunding for Stygian Fox. The book features seven CofC adventures set in the heart of 1920s Lovecraft Country. You can score a copy in PDF for a $17.00 pledge on IndieGoGo or go all in for a full color hardcover for a $53.00 pledge through March 31st. Expected delivery of the PDF is April with the physical book to follow in August.
About the book:
New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley
Lauded as authentically Lovecraftian and much loved for of its mood and style, New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley returns with a full-colour second edition. With new art, varied formats (PDF, Kindle, softcover, and hardback), and an extra scenario, this volume makes its rightful return to print, uplifted to Call of Cthulhu, 7th Edition.
Further Adventures in Lovecraft Country
- Two Tales of Arkham
- The Reeling Midnight, by Tom Lynch. introduces Investigators to Arkham’s truly decadent party scene.
- Wasted Youth, by Christopher Smith Adair, explores the roots of juvenile delinquency, culminating in a wild chase through the wilderness.
- A Tale of Dunwich
- Spirit of Industry, by Oscar Rios, takes Investigators to the village of Dunwich, where they explore old murders and an ancient mystery.
- A Tale of Foxfield
- Proof of Life, by Keith Herber, is a tale of extortion and madness in the Lovecraft Country town of Foxfield.
- Two Tales of Kingsport
- Malice Everlasting, by Oscar Rios, expores Kingsport and old grudges.
- The Night War, by Kevin Ross, sees the author of Kingsport, City in the Mists, revisit his creation when a veteran of the Great War is suddenly haunted by deadly nightmares.
- A Tale of Innsmouth
- A Mother’s Love, by Seth Skorkowsky, author of the Valducan series, takes us to the hidden town Innsmouth, with all its squalor, dangers, and dark corruption in a brand new scenario for New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley, 2nd Edition.
Stygian Fox is proud to present a new edition of this much loved volume of scenarios from Miskatonic River Press.