Fantasy AGE is getting a new supplement from Green Ronin Publishing. The Trojan War features all you’ll need to bring both the historical and mythical aspects of the ancient conflict to your game table. The 66 page book is available at DriveThruRPG as a premium softcover for $17.99 or in PDF for $9.95.
About the book:
Cross the Wine-Dark Sea and Storm the Walls of Troy Again!
Fantasy AGE Trojan War revives the classic 3rd Era historical fantasy supplement in streamlined form, for the Fantasy AGE RPG. This book explores the Homeric Age: a period that’s half history, half myth, and all about dramatic action, where gods and heroes battle each other…and the inescapable judgment of destiny. Enter the Iliad and other ancient tales in Fantasy AGE, using a host of new options:
- Play Achaean Greeks, Trojans, and other ancient peoples, from Amazons to the divine offspring, with new backgrounds appropriate to the era.
- New talents and specializations, from the Swift-Footed fighting style to Amazon ferocity and the strange magic of the Pharmakeus.
- New magical Arcana, items, and discussions of the role of magic in Homeric mythology.
- Weapons, armor, and other gear appropriate to the Homeric Age, including rules for hit locations and partial armor in combat.
- Chariots and ships of the Homeric Age, and how to use them.
- Rules for divine intervention which let gods and heroes meaningfully interact without compromising divine immortality. Fall under the eye of a deity through a Divine Bond, or feel the wrath of their manifestations.
Advice for Game Mastering the Homeric Age, from changing mythology to suit you to interpreting Fantasy AGE monsters through the lens of Greek Mythology.