One of the Essen 2010 releases that garnered a lot of talk is coming to American shores next month. That game is London, (not to be confused with The Great Fire of London 1666) from acclaimed game designer Martin Wallace. According to Mayfair Games you should see London appearing on game store shelves on January 20th, 2011 and will retail for $55.00 US.
The game will include:
- 1 Full colour mounted map board
- Three rule sets – English, German, French
- Player Aid card for French and German player
- 110 player cards
- 2 diecut counter sheets
- Plastic money
- wooden cubes and discs
From Mayfair Games:
In London, London lies devastated after the Great Fire of 1666. This is your opportunity to build a new city on the ashes of the old. Will you favor the business classes, who will earn you money? Or would you prefer to spend more money than you can rightly afford on grand monuments and sumptuous palaces? You must also deal with the problem of rising poverty and the how to employ the many paupers of the city. Almost 250 years of the city’s history is recreated in this relatively simple game that can be
played by 2 – 4 players, age 13+ easily within ninety minutes. Other Mayfair Games titles by Wallace include Steam, Toledo, La Strada, and Rise of Empires.
- The Galactic Odyssey RPG is Out in PDF - Jan 26, 2023
- The Lord of the Rings Adventure Book Game is a Target Exclusive Next Month - Jan 26, 2023
- Score Huge Savings with the Advanced Adventures Megabundle - Jan 26, 2023