Tales from the Loop has taken the roleplaying world by storm and now the setting’s first adventure/campaign supplement has arrived from Modiphuis Entertainment. Clocking in at 107 pages, it looks like Tales from the Loop: Our Friends the Machines & Other Mysteries is packed with plenty of goodness. You can order the print edition/PDF combo from Modiphius for approximately $34.00 or snag the PDF right now for $17.41 from DriveThruRPG.
Today we’re really pleased to announce the release of Tales from the Loop: Our Friends the Machines and other Mysteries, the first campaign book for the award winning Tales from the Loop RPG, which scooped no less than five ENnies including Best Game, Best Setting, Best Writing, Best Internal Art and Product of the Year this year!
Our Friends The Machines is available now in print and PDF form on Modiphius.net and in PDF only on DriveThruRPG.com. You will also be able to buy Our Friends The Machines in your local store from February. Here’s the exciting details!
- Our Friends the Machines. A mystery about a product launch of a new line of action toys that suddenly takes a turn to the weird.
- Horror Movie Mayhem. The ’80s was the decade of moral panic, when everything new was dangerous and corrupting. In this mystery the Kids will investigate what is really happening in and around the local video store.
- The Mummy in the Mist. There are whispering rumors that it is back again. The mummy down by the lake. Roaming the beaches by night, looking for something, hungering after something. It will be up to the Kids to solve this mystery.
- A mixtape filled with mysteries. Eight short mysteries based on classic pop songs from the era.
- Blueprints, background and adventure hooks for four advanced and iconic machines from the world of the Loop.
- Hometown Hack. A guide to creating your very own setting for the game, complete with the Norfolk Broads, a UK-based Loop.