Modiphius Entertainment has released a new supplement for the Mutant Chronicles roleplaying game. Siege of the Citadel bridges the gap between the RPG and the SotC board game by converting material. The 83 page supplement is available at DriveThruRPG for $13.99.
About the supplement:
HACK YOUR MUTANT CHRONICLES GAMES!
Previously only available to Siege of the Citadel Kickstarter backers, this digital release aims to bridge the divide between the Mutant Chronicles Roleplaying Game and the Siege of the Citadel board game.
The 83-page supplement presents rules and guidance that converts material from the board game for use in the RPG such as character sheets for 18 legendary characters including Lori Faust, Max Steiner, and Inquisitor Nikodemus!
Most of this PDF’s content can be used without any knowledge of, or components from, the Siege of the Citadel board game, but you will require access to the Mutant Chronicles Roleplaying Game core rulebook.
New features for the 2d20 system include:
- An updated 2d20 version of the classic mission Baalzacht’s Black Gate
- Mechanics for tactical combat in the RPG using grids and tiles
- Guidance on creating your own legendary characters
- Rules for hacking the Dark Legion’s living biotechnology
- RPG game stats for 11 classic monsters and iconic beasts including the Mercurian Maculator and Praetorian Behemoth!