A new standalone adventure for the hit SF/Horror RPG Mothership has arrived from author Daniel Hallinan. Bloom draws the characters to a mysterious research station where something, which should have stayed undisturbed, is being studied. The 17 page adventure is available at DriveThruRPG for $4.99.
About the adventure:
A one shot adventure for use with the MOTHERSHIP Sci-fi Horror RPG system.
At a dark corner of colonised space, a secretive research lab has discovered something astounding. Something horrifying. Something others want. Something that must not get out.
With Bloom, you’ll get:
- A mercenary themed adventure prompt for players.
- An overview of Outpost Choi and the Choi Labs, including various maps.
- An overview of the Bloom moss that’s spread throughout the facility, as well as the various horrors that it has spawned.
- Handouts detailing maps of the facility.
- A wonderfully unsettling table for symptoms players will suffer as infection slowly overwhelms them.
- 6 Pregenerated characters, a team of marine mercenaries, for optional use in the Bloom adventure (or elsewhere!)