Bundle of Holding has brought back a great selection of PDF’s aimed at Game Masters in one of their latest offerings. The Worldbuilders Toolkit #3 is jam packed with info and advice for GM’s to up their game (pun intended) and you can get on board for as little as $9.95.
From Bundle of Holding:
Adventurer! We’ve resurrected our Worldbuilder’s Toolkit 3, the December 2015 installment in this popular series presenting gamemastering texts that help you create and run a tabletop roleplaying campaign. For just US$9.95 you get all three titles in this revived offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $50) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks: Never Unprepared, where Gnome Stew’s Phil Vecchione shows how to prepare games faster, avoid pitfalls, and have a more relaxed kind of fun; and two volumes in the Magical Society series from Expeditious Retreat Press — Ecology and Culture (map your world using tectonics, ecological conflict, and historical patterns of cultural development) and Silk Road (next, develop realistic overland trade routes and a trade system with over 1,000 goods).
And if you pay more than this offer’s threshold price of $18.69, you’ll level up and also get this revival’s entire Bonus Collection with five more titles worth an additional $52.50:
- Unframed – The Art of Improvisation for Gamemasters: Improvise like a — like a — uh, well, like someone who thinks really fast with these essays from Jason Morningstar, Emily Care Boss, Robin D. Laws, and others.
- Gamemastering Secrets: This treatise on becoming an amazing GM covers everything from choosing a game system to closing out a long-running campaign. Featuring articles by Matt Forbeck, Kenneth Hite, and other star designers, with Dork Tower comic strips by John Kovalic.
- An Echo, Resounding: Kevin Crawford (Stars Without Number) gives practical tools to create empires, run mass combats, and transform ordinary adventurers into monarchs.
- GM Mastery: NPC Essentials: Johnn Four of RoleplayingTips.com shows how to inject life into your nonplayer characters.
- On the Naming of Places: Another treatise in the Magical Society series.