Bundle of Holding has released a new money saving offer and it features plenty of great indie RPG goodness. You can grab the Indie Cornucopia 8 starter collection for $12.95 and score Brindlewood Bay, Miserable Secrets, and Upwind. Go all in and also get copies of Glitch 0th Edition, Thousand Year Old Vampire, Flotsam: Adrift Among the Stars, and Flying Circus. These savings will run through December 14 and ten percent of your payment (after gateway fees) will be donated to this offer’s pandemic-related charity, Direct Relief.
About the Bundle:
Adventurer! In time for the American Thanksgiving holiday, we present this Indie Cornucopia 8, our eighth annual collection of top-quality small-press tabletop roleplaying games. For just US$12.95 you get all five complete games in our Starter Collection (retail value $48) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Brindlewood Bay (The Gauntlet): In their cozy small town, elderly investigators in the Murder Mavens mystery book club solve crimes — and then uncover a dark cult.
- Upwind (Biohazard Games): Miyazaki meets Treasure Planet in this visionary zero-gravity sky-setting by the designer of Blue Planet. Includes the Upwind Knight’s Deck.
- Miserable Secrets (Fantasy Heartbreaker): Rose Bailey’s blood-soaked gothic-noir extravaganza of intrigue, detection, and vamp-staking inspired by Castlevania. Includes the Omen Deck.
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $25.54, you’ll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection with four more RPGs worth an additional $74:
- Glitch, 0th Edition: Jenna Katerin Moran (Nobilis, Chuubo’s Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine) returns with this “zero edition” follow-up that casts you as Excrucians, the world-killing void gods of Nobilis. It’s okay — you’re retired now, and you solve mysteries. [Note: This is the “Zero-th Edition” of Glitch made available in early 2020 to Kickstarter backers, not the Glitch First Edition published the day this offer launched.]
- Flying Circus (Erika Chappell, Newstand Press): The Apocalypse Engine bestseller of World War I dogfighting in a Studio Ghibli-esque aviation fantasy setting.
- Flotsam: Adrift Among the Stars (Black Armada): Outcasts, misfits, and renegades living in the belly of an enormous space station. By Joshua Fox (Lovecraftesque).
- Thousand Year Old Vampire (Tim Hutchings, The Hutchingsonian Presents): The acclaimed solitaire “lonely game” of endless transformations, agonizing decisions, and loss across the centuries of your vampire’s existence.