This time around Elliott visits the Chicago Toy and Game Fair and brings us the first batch of his interviews, with stops at Out of the Box Productions, Gozer Games, Buffalo Games, and talks with the developers of Telestrations and Triumphant. Jeff reviews Ninja vs Ninja from Out of the Box and then the duo turns their sights to the ongoing talk that the board gaming industry has hit its peak.
Sorry to say Jeff has been under the weather for the last week or more and this isn’t the usual format with James chiming in and more reviews!
Download the show to take it on the go right here!
And don’t forget, TGG is available on iTunes!
We follow Elliott to ChiTag, but first…
Game News [1:56]
- Dominant Species sold out
- Reverse Charades has a number of specials (though many are by now expired…sorry)
- Matt Duhan of Gozer Games [10:37]
- Leah Sugar of Out of the Box Publishing [13:36]
- Bill Walsh explains Triumphant [21:45]
- Buffalo Games [24:02]
- Tony, inventor of Telestrations [27:15]
- Ninja versus Ninja [29:25]
Thoughts on Gaming
- Has gaming passed a speculative peak similar to comix in the 1990s? [34:31]