This time around Elliott reviews Crossroads at Darklion Pass from Strategy Rich Games and Go Away Monster! from Gamewright while Jeff introduces a new segment, The War Room, with looks at GMT’s Washington’s War and Zulus on the Ramparts from Victory Point Games.
Along with other topics, James, Elliott, and Jeff each discuss what’s on their holiday wishlists and then our cohosts tackle the question asking if written game reviews will soon be obsolete?
Detailed show notes to follow shortly…
Download the show to take it on the go right here!
And don’t forget, TGG is available on iTunes!
Now with show notes…
Let’s start with…Gaming News [4:05]
- Out of the Box donation drive: for every ten people who ‘Like’ them on Facebook, they’ll donate a game to Toys for Tots
- Crossroads at Darklion Pass (Strategy Rich Games) [7:28]
- Alien Frontiers (Clever Mojo) [14:10]
The War Room (sponsored by Victory Point Games) [25:20]
- Washington’s War (GMT) [28:00]
- Zulus on the Ramparts (Victory Point Games) (TGG review coming soon!) [35:49] (and some history)
Kid’s Corner [44:52]
- Go Away Monster
- James talks about holiday picks [48:28]
- Jeff and Elliott make their holiday picks [56:33]
Thoughts On Gaming [1:00:30]
- Are written reviews becoming obsolete?