Mongoose Publishing has released a new adventure set in the Core Worlds for Traveller 2E. Your characters will try to save a beloved spaceport saloon, and keep their hides intact, in Core Adventure 2: Last Call at Eneri’s Cantina. The 48 page adventure PDF is available at DriveThruRPG for $11.99.
About the adventure:
Eneri’s Cantina at Affinity Highport is the quintessential starport bar where adventures begin, patrons are met, rumours are heard and weary Travellers wind down after weeks in jumpspace. It is a place to get a good stiff drink and have the chance to rub elbows with the movers and shakers of the Sylean Main.
The winds of change are blowing in the region, and the high-tech industrial world of Ase is making moves to establish itself as a power broker. Unfortunately for Affinity and worlds like it, they might become casualties of Ase’s master plan, but such is life in the politically charged, high-stakes Core where everything is done on a grand, winner-take-all scale.
The Travellers become embroiled in these events even though all they really want to do is save their favourite bar. They become pawns in a dangerous political game that might forever change not just Affinity, but an entire way of life… and not for the better. If they play their cards right, they might just find the key to saving Eneri’s Cantina and preserving the things they hold dear.
Last Call at Eneri’s Cantina includes:
- Deck plans, rules and illustrations of Affinity Highport.
- A new spacecraft, the Rammiakhildru, and a new vehicle, the Seaskimmer.
- World map and animal encounters for the wild waterworld of Affinity.
- The Galactic Odyssey RPG is Out in PDF - Jan 26, 2023
- The Lord of the Rings Adventure Book Game is a Target Exclusive Next Month - Jan 26, 2023
- Score Huge Savings with the Advanced Adventures Megabundle - Jan 26, 2023