Following a successful Kickstarter, Michael Prescott has released a collection of one and two page illustrated, system agnostic, fantasy adventures. Without a chance to check out the PDF in detail, the tales in the Trilemma Adventures Compendium Volume I look pretty impressive from what I HAVE seen. You can score the 174 page PDF for $12.00 from DriveThruRPG.
About the compendium:
This book brings together the award-winning Trilemma Adventures: 48 one- and two-page adventure locations for fantasy role-playing games.
Each location is written to be usable separately, perfect for one-shot sessions, side quests, or to help populate your home grown campaign setting.
All have been lavishly illustrated and laid out to make them easy to run, straight from the book.
This book is packed with caverns, castles, underworld cities, labyrinths, mansions, flying tombs, hidden temples, and fallen shrines.
Also inside is more than 60 pages of new material:
- an illustrated bestiary
- an appendix of magical items
- ten solid pages of hooks, rumors and secret lore
- six regional gazetteers tying the adventure locations into a ready-to-use campaign setting
- a full-color regional map, in GM and player versions
- a complete index
- a bonus location, set in the aftermath of the Kickstarter invasion scenario
This compendium is an essential part of your GM kit!