We always look to bring you the latest wargaming news regardless of the size or scope of the publisher. There’s a title available for order from small publisher White Dog Games and it tackles an interesting, yet obscure battle, Pavia in 1525.
From White Dog Games:
From designer Lionel Liron, All Is Lost To Me: Pavia 1525 is a simulation of the 1525 battle between Spain and France at the town of Pavia, Italy. The game features army and corps command, disorganization and rout, cavalry charges and square formations, and an Old Park Breach (historical) variant.
- 10-Page Rule Book
- 21” x 15.5” Game Map in Two 10.5” x 15.5” Sections
- 240 5/8” Die-Cut Counters and Markers
- Box Top Display
- Box Bottom Display
- Photo of Components
Available in boxed and folio formats.
Latest posts by Jeff McAleer (see all)
- Disney Lorcana Trading Card Game Arrives August 18th - Mar 28, 2023
- Kobold Guide to Dungeons is Out in Print and PDF - Mar 28, 2023
- Oltréé: Undead & Alive Expansion Arrives Soon - Mar 28, 2023