Zobeck: The Clockwork City Collector’s Edition is arriving next month from Kobold Press. Take your 5E Midgard adventures into the free city with a full gazetteer and 14 adventures. The 288 page hardcover will carry an MSRP of $49.99 when it arrives January 25th. The PDF will carry an MSRP of $24.99.
About the book:
Adventure in the Crossroads City!
From the lofty towers of the Collegium to the dark and dirty docks—to the dangerous Underbelly of the city itself—this is Zobeck, the thriving, bustling free city at the crossroads of Midgard. Noted for its clockwork ingenuity and its cutthroat politics, all sorts flock toward the city’s opportunities, merchants and travelers, rulers and refugees. Some stay and some only pass through, but everyone has an angle.
Bring the city of Zobeck to life in your 5th Edition campaign with this 288-page hardcover volume, featuring collecting the best of old Zobeck and featuring new maps, new lore, and new adventures. Explore its streets and chase golden dreams through city hall, Collegium summoning circles, fetid sewers, and beyond.
Let us give you the tour:
- Details on Zobeck’s districts and important locales, including the bustling Dock District, the famed Arcane Collegium, the notorious Kobold Ghetto, and the seedy Cartways
- Guilds and gangs, scholars and smugglers, and a slew of detailed NPCs to challenge or aid players
- A new clockwork wizard school, and new magic items including the bag of traps, chronomancer’s pocket clock, and Red Lady’s scalpel
- New player character backgrounds, mounts, and feats specifically for humans and gearforged
- Plus 14 adventures in, around, and under the great trade city, from 1st to 11th level—a complete mini campaign!
This expanded collector’s edition collects and updates the Zobeck Gazetteer, Streets of Zobeck, and adds select content from Warlock and Warlock Lairs as well as 30 brand-new maps, two all-new adventures, and much more.
The city beckons. Take to the streets and prosper!