The newest update for The Crew 2 is online! Ubisoft had launched Summer in Hollywood on July 8th, for its popular online-only open-world racing game. Platforms include PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Stadia. The free update is available to all The Crew 2 players. There are 24 additional cars available and 48 new vanity items. Among the new models, you can find the Koenigsegg One:1 (2014), the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (2020), the Volkswagen Beetle (1967), and the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Rift (2017).
When you want a pause between races, visit Hollywood and grab a bonus code to challenge your luck. Then go back to Motornation and pick your favorite vehicle. Every week, The Crew 2 will offer a live summit event on different themes. The series kicked off with Roll Out. The current Live Summit is The Beach
What’s up for the grab?
- Platinum: Legendary HC perf parts (Loot Digger Set, Glodfinder + Lucky)
- Gold: Yellow Smoke
- Silver: 52.5K Spare Parts
- Bronze: 300K Followers
The Summit Bundle for the week contains all the vehicles that players need to complete the events:
• Volkswagen Kombi 21 Window Bus – Street Race
• roto Offshore MK1 – Powerboat
• Waco YMF-5D Super – Air Race
• Red Bull RB14 Disruption Edition – Alpha Grand Prix
• Dodge SRT Viper GTS (2013) – Drag Race
• Proto Speedster – Hovercraft
The BMW Addict bundle includes the following Street Race contenders:
- BMW M4 F82
- BMW Z4 (2011)
- BMW R1200GS
- BMW M5 (2011)
The latest edition of the Elite Bundle includes:
- Porsche 935 2.0 Coupé « Baby » (1977) – Touring Car
- Nissan R390 GT1 Road Version (1998) – Hypercar
- Ducati draXter (2016) – Street Race Bike
More bonuses announced for July:
• Brand-new mooded events, starting with NEON BATTLE!
• Shop additions, including mooded dual-currency special editions like the Kawasaki Ninja H2 (2015) Light Rider Ed.
• New LIVE Summits and associated rewards.
• Weekly vanity items.
The Crew 2 is an exceptionally feature-rich game. The vehicles available to players include cars, motorcycles, monster trucks, airplanes and more. The extensive map of the game renders complete North America. A player can enjoy the thrill of riding down Los Angeles in a supercar, to name but one of the possible user’s experiences.
The collection of cars is very varied, from Hyper Cars, hot-rods and Buggies, to Drift Cars, F1 cars and beyond. A recent update has brought the total to 114 cars, but the number is continuously rising as developers add new vehicles.
Cars in the game can be purchased for money or credits at any of the four main racing headquarters located the in-game map:
- Los Angeles – Street Racing HQ
- Monument Valley, Santa Fe – Offroad HQ
- Las Vegas – Freestyle HQ
- New York – Pro Racing HQ
Each headquarter has its unique choice of vehicles, so you will need to visit them individually to find the car that suits you best.