Two Little Mice and Acheron Games have teamed to bring you Apocalisse; a new 5E post apocalyptic setting inspired by the Book of Revelations. I’ve had a peek at some of the materials for the game and you can check out my preview below. You can reserve a bundle of physical releases including the trio of books which make up the setting for a pledge of approximately $150.00 or grab the PDFs for a pledge of approximately $27.00 through March 3rd. Expected delivery is February 2024.
About the project:
Apocalisse is the ultimate role-playing game about the End of the World, the fatal war between angels and demons, and the immense battlefield that extends between the Throne of the Lord and the Abyss: the boundless plain of Armageddon.
Many have tried to transform apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic worlds into game material, in which the last survivors of endangered humanity face the dead who return from the graves, angels, and devils who walk the Earth, and the hosts of the Four Horsemen.
We will not give you a substitute or a rewrite.
We will take you to the heart of the original Armageddon, to the center of the true Apocalypse, that of the Book of Revelation of St. John.
- The innovative Mark Dice mechanic that allows characters to access supernatural powers with never-before-seen effects.
- The Plain of Armageddon – an entire dynamic sandbox inspired by the Book of Revelation, ravaged by momentous calamities and plagued by supernatural ills.
- New rules for character creation, and for the Marks inflicted by otherworldly powers.
- Rules about Apocalyptic Terrains and the planetary-level apocalyptical effects of the Seven Seals like the Resurrection of the flesh.
- 5+ New Archetypes (character subclasses) designed to be fully compatible with the existing 5th edition ruleset and any other settings.
- 50+ New Monsters, fully compatible with any 5th edition setting.
- 30+ Apocalyptic Relics (Weapons, Artifacts, Rings, Armors, Wands, Staffs, and Wondrous Items).