The two latest supplements for the hit Modiphius RPG Star Trek Adventures are now available in PDF …with a bit of a catch. The Command Division Supplemental Rulebook will be out in print this July, with the Beta Quadrant Sourcebook to follow in August. Both print editions will carry an MSRP of $34.99. The PDFs should be available shortly but those who have purchased the Star Trek Adventures PDF Collection through DriveThruRPG already found the two new books added into their libraries.
Obviously, the PDFs should be hitting for individual purchase shortly (probably priced around $17.50 each) but it’s very interesting those who have preordered the bundle already got first dibs. The collection contains nine releases for Star Trek Adventures – two titles already available and seven scheduled for 2018 – and carries an MSRP of $112.00. You’ll even receive a discount on that price if you’ve already purchased the corebook or These are the Voyages – Volume 1 through DriveThru.
The Command Division supplement provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the command division. The Command Division supplement includes:
• Detailed description of the command division, including its role in Starfleet, the various branches within the command division, the role of Fleet Operations, life as a command division cadet, and details on starship operations.
• Expanded 2d20 Social Conflict rules, enhancing social encounters and galactic diplomacy.
• An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for command and conn characters.
• Over a dozen additional starships and support craft to command and pilot, including the NX, Nebula, Sovereign, and Steamrunner classes, as well as many shuttle types and the indomitable Work Bee!
• Advice on creating command division focused plot components for your missions to test the mettle of your captain and flight controller.
• New rules on running Admiralty-level campaigns that let you command entire fleets, as well as information on commanding starbases.
• Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Command and Conn focused NPCs and Supporting Characters.
The Beta Quadrant sourcebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of source material about the Galaxy of Star Trek. Focused on the Beta Quadrant, this 128 page hardback sourcebook contains:
• Information on the Federation’s presence in the Beta Quadrant, including the homeworlds of Andoria, Earth, and Vulcan.
• Material about the Klingon Empire and its history, including information on its core words of Qo’noS, Boreth, Khitomer, and Rura Penthe.
• Information from the Romulan Star Empire on their history and politics, and information about their worlds Romulus and Remus.
• A host of new Federation species to choose from during character creation, including Benzite, Bolians, Efrosians, and Klingons.
• A selection of alien starships, from the Klingon Empire, Romulan Star Empire, Gorn Hegemony, Orion Syndicate, and civilian craft.
• Guidance for the Gamemaster on running missions and continuing voyages in the Beta Quadrant, with a selection of new Non-Player Characters to enhance encounters.
The special Star Trek Adventures PDF collection includes:
• Star Trek Adventures Core Rule Book
• These Are The Voyages. Volume 1 Mission Book
• Command Division Supplement
• Beta Quadrant Sourcebook
• Operations Division Supplement
• Alpha Quadrant Sourcebook
• Sciences Division Supplement
• Gamma Quadrant Sourcebook
• Delta Quadrant Sourcebook
- Hard City RPG from Osprey Games Reviewed on The Gaming Gang Dispatch #930 - Jun 8, 2023
- Renegade Game Studios Announce Partnership to Produce Heroscape - Jun 8, 2023
- Twilight: 2000 Urban Operations is Out - Jun 8, 2023