R. Talsorian Games has a new supplement for the Cyberpunk RED roleplaying game. Interface RED contains a slew of articles bringing new options to your futuristic campaigns. The 64 page PDF is available at DriveThruRPG for $8.50.
About the supplement:
Night City’s voracious, choomba! It needs more places, more people, more things. More! More! More! It’s never satisfied and we know you aren’t either. Your campaigns can always use a little something extra to push it right over the Edge.
That’s what Interface RED is all about. In this first volume you’ll find a collection of short articles custom-crafted to improve your Cyberpunk RED experience. We’ve featured many of these articles on our website as free DLC for you to download to your data storage device of choice but this is the first time any of them have been collected in a single volume! Plus, we’ve thrown in a new, exclusive article. You asked for more drones and the Cyberpunk RED crew has delivered.
Volume 1 of Interface RED adds the following to your Cyberpunk RED game:
- Old Guns Never Die: A step-by-step conversion guide for bringing weapons from Cyberpunk 2020 into Cyberpunk RED.
- Red Chrome Cargo: One of our most popular Screamsheet adventures.
- The Single Shot Pack: Ten pregenerated PCs (or NPCs if you need them) and six pregenerated NET Architectures. All to help you start playing faster.
- Cyberchairs: New options for mobility. Who needs two cyberlegs when you can ride around on a stylish mobile platform?
- Elflines Online: Not one but two articles detailing Night City’s most popular MMO, Elflines Online, along with some of the people who play it.
- All About Drones: Never before seen, All About Drones brings two new security drones, the Savannah Eagle and Panther to Night City. Plus, you’ll get three new personal drones, none of which need a NET Architecture to operate.