Veiled Fury Entertainment has released a new toolkit to bring cyberpunk into your Savage Worlds adventures. Sprawlrunners includes plenty of material to bring player characters into a classic dystopian future style systems. The 71 page PDF is available at DriveThruRPG for $6.99.
About the toolkit:
Sprawlrunners is a 71-pages setting-agnostic Savage Worlds toolkit to help you run cyberpunk (with optional magic) in your games! It pays hommage to the classic cyberpunk games of old, bringing their (partially mythically enhanced) flavor to the Fast! Furious! Fun! of the Savage Worlds system.
- Rules and ideas for playable species and how to integrate them in a – potentially magical – cyberpunk world (4 in addition to humans included)
- Edges and Hindrances to enhance a cyberpunk feeling (connecting many systems in Sprawlrunners to tie them into character Advances)
- Two different sets of rules for Hacking in cyberspace (the lightning-quick Fast Lane or the more detailed Slow Burn)
- Jockeys – characters who control vehicles and drones remotely or directly via implants (plus their toys, drones and vehicles!)
- A full system for integrating gear and implants into character Advances instead of keeping track of currency
- Rules to integrate cyberware into character Advances instead of adding another subsystem to the game
- Generic gear typical for cyberpunk settings (including customizable weapons!)
- Optional rules for magic in a cyberpunk world (special gear and three Arcane Backgrounds, one of which is brand new!)
Sprawlrunners expands on existing Savage Worlds systems and is a toolkit containing rules and mechanics. It does not provide setting material!