Queen Game will release the roll and write fantasy game DragonQuest later this year. Players will embark on a dungeon delve where each will look to emerge with the most treasure and be crowned the winner. The game is for one to four players, ages 12+, plays in 30 to 40 minutes, and will carry an MSRP of $49.99 when it hits stores in Q4.
About the game:
A thematic and brutal roll and write adventure game for fearless adventurers, based on the Drakborgen (Dragonquest).
Players explore the ruins trying to reach the treasure chamber in the center of the dungeon and escape alive with as much treasure as possible. A limited number of turns before the game ends puts pressure on players to take risks and score rewards because anyone left in the dungeon when time runs out dies!
Your way through the ruins is tracked on your adventure block that also tracks your status. On a turn, players:
1. Cross off the next space of the sun track. When you cross off the last (19th space), this is your final turn.
2. Roll the four (custom) black and one red movement die. You are allowed two re-rolls, but every time you roll a skull the die is locked and set aside. If you roll three skulls, you do not move or gain items. Otherwise, you will use your results to draw a path on your sheet, or they might force you to encounter monsters or create obstacles.
3. Roll the danger dice to determine what type of encounter you will have.
If you run out of 13 Life Points, you die and are out of the game. The player who collects the most treasure and lives is the winner.
- Rackham Vale Paintbox Edition | First Look and Page-Through - Sep 28, 2022
- Funko SNAPS! Five Nights at Freddy’s | Unboxing and First Look - Sep 27, 2022
- OZ: A Fantasy Role-Playing Setting is Available in Print and PDF - Sep 27, 2022