Next month, KOSMOS will be unveiling it’s latest entry into their EXIT: The Game series. The Professor’s Last Riddle is a mid level challenge as the players will look to embark on a globetrotting treasure hunt. The game is for one to four players, ages 12+, plays in around 60 to 120 minutes, and will carry an MSRP of $17.95 when it arrives in March.
About the game:
Still reeling from the news of your favorite archaeology professor’s passing, you have been enlisted in a rather peculiar assignment. It seems that instead of a will, he’s left an envelope with some postcards and a series of clues. Grab your passports—you’re about to embark on a global treasure hunt! Can you solve the riddles and uncover the mystery of the professor’s legacy?
- A series of fun and challenging escape-room and mystery-solving games for the home; timed riddle-solving games with imaginary scenarios
- Completely card-based and unplugged—no apps or software needed!
- Requires out-of-the-box thinking…literally! Some components may be marked up, folded, torn, or otherwise manipulated during gameplay.
Latest posts by Jeff McAleer (see all)
- Osprey Games Announce Sankoré: The Pride of Mansa Musa for a Q4 2023 release - Mar 22, 2023
- The Fantasy AGE Second Edition Core Rulebook is out in PDF - Mar 22, 2023
- Paizo Preview March 2023 - Mar 22, 2023