The fourth installment of the Pathfinder Giant Slayer Adventure Path is available and your intrepid heroes will now face off against frost giants. In Ice Tomb of the Giant Queen the task at hand is to infiltrate a giant village in order to learn more about the ice crypt. The latest softcover adventure carries an MSRP of $22.99 with the PDF available this coming Wednesday.
From Paizo Publishing:
Following the trail of the Storm Tyrant’s armies, the heroes come to a frost giant village that serves as a training camp, led by a frost giant graveknight who issues orders from within an icy crypt. As the heroes engage in guerrilla tactics to weaken the army of giants and disband the camp, they can ally with a red dragon who seeks to infiltrate the village for her own purposes. Once they’ve broken the ranks of the giants, the heroes venture into a frozen tomb where they must defeat cultists of the Pallid Princess, morbid tomb giants, and undead war machines before engaging in a climactic battle with the giants’ fearsome leader!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Giantslayer Adventure Path and includes:
- “Ice Tomb of the Giant Queen,” a Pathfinder adventure for 10th-level characters, by Jim Groves.
- A look into some of the most fearsome graveknights in the Inner Sea, by John Compton.
- Details on some of Golarion’s most prominent giant organizations, by Mark Moreland.
- A tale of shadows and deception in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Clinton J. Boomer.
- A selection of new monsters in the Giantslayer bestiary, by Benjamin Bruck, Jim Groves, and Thurston Hillman.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.