The interesting looking engine building game Icaion will see a retail release later this year from Tabula Games. In the game, players take on the roles of explorers seeking ancient treasures and resources on the titular planet. Icaion is for two to five players, ages 14+, and plays in around plays in around 90 to 120 minutes. There’s no official MSRP info just yet but I’ll guess we’re looking somewhere in the vicinity of $105.00.
About the game:
Icaion is an Engine Territory Building, Resource Management eurogame for 2 to 5 players designed by Martino Chiacchiera and Marta Ciaccasassi.
In Icaion you become a Seeker, an expert adventurer, sent out by the Organization to hunt for treasures, Qoam, relics and artifacts from ancient times.
- Original illustrations from acclaimed artist Travis Anderson
- More than 70 highly detailed miniatures
- The unique 120mm tall Colossus miniature
- Combine it with Mysthea for a co-op experience “The Fall”
- Deploy your Machines, Harvesters, Scavengers in strategic places of the map before other players to establish control of areas and exploit its resources
- Go on a quest to activate the special Apparatus in the far craters left by the islands of Mysthea