Kobold Press has released the latest helpful roleplaying guide. Kobold Guide to Dungeons contains essays filled with tips for game masters to use in creating memorable locales for adventuring. The 110 page softcover carries an MSRP of $19.99 or grab the PDF for 12.99 at DriveThruRPG.
About the book:
Dungeons are half the game. You can’t control what players are going to do. That’s half the fun. But you can control where they do it. That’s a whole other half! The Kobold Guide to Dungeons gives both new and experienced Game Masters over 100 pages of insight and ideas into making dungeons great. In-depth essays from industry luminaries teach you to think outside your own boxes, and into a larger realm of challenge, discovery, and good old monster bashing.
Practical essays gives you insider tips and tricks to:
- Design non-linear dungeons to explore
- Think in 3D to make amazing spaces
- Make every room count, even when there’s no monster
- Create solutions in addition to combat
- Dole out treasure—without blowing the bank
The Kobold Guide to Dungeons features essays from classic voices of the RPG canon such as David “Zeb” Cook, Frank Mentzer, and Lawrence Schick. It also includes newer voices including Dominique Dickey, Sadie Lowry, and Erin Roberts. Open this book, and level up your half of the game!
- Hard City RPG from Osprey Games Reviewed on The Gaming Gang Dispatch #930 - Jun 8, 2023
- Renegade Game Studios Announce Partnership to Produce Heroscape - Jun 8, 2023
- Twilight: 2000 Urban Operations is Out - Jun 8, 2023