A new miniatures system has arrived from Modiphius Entertainment. Two fantasy armies will face off across the tabletop with Mythic Commander. The core release contains nearly everything you’ll need to play including rules, cards, tokens, units, and more; just supply some six sided dice! You can score the game for an MSRP of $24.50 or grab the PDF for $13.00 through DriveThruRPG.
About the game:
SUMMON YOUR WARRIORS, LEAD YOUR FORCES TO VICTORY, AND BECOME A MYTHIC COMMANDER
Mythic Commander is a fast-paced two-player wargame that allows each general to lead an army of warriors, monsters, mages, and siege weapons in a clash of blades, arrows, and magic.
Build your army from an array of different choices and test your tactical skill against an opponent on the battlefield. Achieve victory by outwitting your enemy and destroying their forces.
Issue orders to control your forces and unleash powerful magics using the game’s Command and Spell Cards.
Customise your army by mixing your choice of 7 factions with 6 civilisations, each of which contains different upgrades that alter the abilities of your army’s soldiers on the battlefield.
This game comes complete with a double-sided map and army tokens to get you playing right away – you just need some six-sided dice. Mythic Commander is also compatible with any fantasy miniatures you have – bases all the way up to up to 40mm can be used on the maps provided, but any size is possible on your own battlefield by following the guidelines included in the rulebook.
- A 40-page Rulebook containing all of the game’s rules and tutorials to learn step-by-step.
- 7 different fantasy armies with 6 customisable options! 6 Scenarios that can be played in any order.
- A double-sided folding map used as the game’s battlefield.
- 98 punch-out Game Cards: 60 Command Cards, 36 Spell Cards, 1 Fortune of War Card, and 1 Round Tracker card.
- 97 punch-out tokens: 48 double-sided Unit Tokens, 35 double-sided Damage Tokens, and 14 double-sided Morale and Retreat Tokens.