9th Level Games is in the midst of a big crowdfunding project to bring a Polymorph edition of Kobolds Ate My Baby! to the masses. The beer and pretzels RPG puts the players in the roles of kobolds raising havoc. The project is past 1100% of its funding mark and you can reserve a copy of the book and PDF for a $20.00 pledge or grab just the PDF for a $15.00 pledge through February 23rd. Expected delivery is this October.
About the game:
Kobolds Ate My Baby gets a new edition!
We’re back at it again causing havoc and burning down the town with everyone’s favorite cannon fodder – THE KOBOLDS!
What can I expect in the new edition?
- Over 100 pages of silly jokes and sillier kobolds
- Even faster character creation (necessary since you die a lot)
- Streamlined, elegant rules that make it even more fun to die horribly for King Torg (All Hail King Torg!)
polymorph is so easy, a Kobold could play – roll your die and check to see if you succeeded
- Death Checks and Damage all rolled into a single system
- Treats (you’ll have to wait to hear more about it)
- Random Tables
- More Random Tables
- And, in case you were worried, some Random Tables