The new edition of the Avalon Hill classic Diplomacy is arriving in stores from Renegade Game Studios. In the game players take on the roles of the Great Powers of Europe on the brink of the first World War as each looks to secure global domination. Diplomacy is for two to seven players, ages 12+, plays in around 4 hours, and carries an MSRP of $45.00.
About the game:
At the turn of the 20th century, prior to World War I, the seven Great European Powers are engaged in an intricate struggle for supremacy. Each power’s military forces invade and withdraw, shifting borders and altering empires with subtle maneuvers and daring gambits.
Alliances are formed and trust is betrayed as players negotiate and outwit one another—in a delicate balance of cooperation and competition—to gain dominance of the continent. Diplomacy challenges players to rely on their own cunning and cleverness, not dice, to determine the outcome of this game of conspiracies and conquest.
- 140 updated wooden meeples to represent fleets & armies!
- New Quick Start Rules!
- Classic game of strategy, negotiation, and betrayal!
- 147 Double-Sided Country Tokens (21 each of 7 different countries)
- 70 Wooden Army Tokens (10 each in 7 country colors)
- 70 Wooden Fleet Tokens (10 each in 7 country colors)
- 7 Zip Bags for Storage
- Map Pad (20 sheets)
- Quick Start Rules