Paizo Inc has announced a new Starfinder supplement slated for release later this year. Starfinder Enhanced will include a ton of new player options, game rules, as well as fresh updates to four current character classes. The 192 page hardcover will carry an MSRP of $44.99 and preorders are slated to begin in October.
About the book:
Enhance your Starfinder experience with this invaluable game resource covering all aspects of the Starfinder rules!
From totally revised fundamentals like core classes and starship combat to brand-new systems for expanding the way you play, this 192-page hardcover rules resource offers fresh ideas while still blending with the existing system. With Starfinder Enhanced at hand, you’ll be ready for the countless challenges of infinite space!
Starfinder Enhanced includes:
- New versions of the envoy, solarian, technomancer, and witchwarper classes, all revised to make them more balanced and easier to play.
- New class features and character options for every Starfinder class published to date!
- New archetypes, spells, equipment, and over 90 new feats. Truly build the character you want!
- Rules for scalable equipment, so you never have to trade-in your trusty sidearm ever again.
- New subsystems for narrative starship combat, expanded creature companions, and new chances to spend Resolve Points for every character!
- 12 playable species including fan favorites and entirely new options, from the shapeshifting kitsune to the tiny novians born from dying suns!