Funko Games will release their Pan Am strategy game next week. In the game, gamers will play through four decades of aviation history as they aim to build routes to eventually sell to the transatlantic carrier. Pan Am is for two to four players, ages 13+, plays in around 60 minutes, and will carry an MSRP of $34.99.
Pan American World Airways ruled the skies and made travel more accessible without sacrificing glamour. Players take control of their own fledgling airlines and compete with Pan Am and others to build a business empire. Outbid rivals for lucrative landing rights in exotic locales, buy planes with longer range to reach the far corners of the world, and use insider connections to advance your interests. As you bump up against the ever-growing Pan Am, you can sell your routes to the company to turn a tidy profit. It’s a game of global strategy that spans four decades of industry-changing historic events and technological developments, in which every timeline is different.
• Game includes 52 airplane miniatures from 4 distinct airline eras
• Gorgeous game board features unique depiction of global airline routes
• Random, game-altering historical events provide a different play experience every time
• Depth of strategy appeals to players of empire-building games
• Fast-paced, fluid gameplay keeps all players involved throughout turns
• Distinctive Pan Am logo draws immediate attention on the shelves
- Osprey Games Announce Sankoré: The Pride of Mansa Musa for a Q4 2023 release - Mar 22, 2023
- The Fantasy AGE Second Edition Core Rulebook is out in PDF - Mar 22, 2023
- Paizo Preview March 2023 - Mar 22, 2023