Modiphius Entertainment has begun to take orders for the latest Star Trek Adventures sourcebook. The Federation-Klingon War Tactical Campaign contains an entire six mission adventure saga set during the first season of Star Trek: Discovery as well as new species, roles, talents, starships, and more. The 232 page hardcover (with PDF) can be pre-ordered for $51.43 and will be shipped out in March. You’ll receive the PDF after your order is placed.
About the book:
The Federation-Klingon War Tactical Campaign expands upon the core Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game experience by providing a campaign that parallels the Klingon War story arc depicted in the first season of Star Trek: Discovery. This tactical campaign enables you and your group to explore what was happening elsewhere in the Federation during this perilous time. With a plethora of additional rules variations to embrace the emotional toil of being thrust into a war, this campaign gives you the tools to build exciting narratives during the war.
Additionally, this book includes rules for an all new, procedurally generated campaign overlay that gives players the opportunity to take on the roles of admirals assigning assets to deal with Klingon threats across the Galaxy.
How will war take its toll on you and your allies?
The Federation-Klingon War Tactical Campaign is a 232-page, full-color hardback book, and contains:
- An extensive discussion of the state of the Galaxy before and during the Federation-Klingon War in 2256 and 2257.
- An in-depth look at 12 wartime roles along with how typical Starfleet roles change during wartime.
- A new system that applies scars to characters, representing the toll war has had on them.
- Fifteen new talents focusing on both the tactical and diplomatic theaters of war.
- More than 25 named starships, Federation and Klingon, that were a part of the war effort.
- Six new playable species, including Aenar, Arcadian, Ariolo, Betelgeusian, Coridanite, and Megarite.
- Over 20 war-focused mission briefs including tactical, routine, exploration, and unknown mission options.
- A wealth of advice on gamemastering wartime campaigns and ensuring all players feel safe while playing in war campaigns.
- An optional campaign overlay that puts the players in the role of admirals while making decisions about the war effort.
- Optional rulesets that enhance the tactical side of roleplaying.
This book requires a Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use. You will receive the accompanying PDF immediately upon purchase.