Cubicle 7 Entertainment is now taking preorders for the Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, Ulfenkarn: City at the Edge of Death sourcebook. The supplement will include new character player archetypes, adventure locations, the history of the Cursed City, a bestiary, and lots more. You can preorder the 240 page hardcover (with PDF) for an MSRP of $49.99 or score the PDF alone right now at DriveThruRPG for $29.99. The physical copies are slated for a Q2 2024 release.
About the book:
Deep in the heartlands of Shyish, the crumbling city of Ulfenkarn teeters upon the precipice of destruction. Its citizens are desperate for salvation before the streets are swallowed whole by the encroaching Shyish Nadir. For an age, the Vyrkos vampire lord known as Radukar the Wolf has held ruthless control over the city, transforming this once-proud gothic metropolis into little more than a ravaged hunting ground for his Thirsting Court of monsters. Will the Wolf’s despicable plans come to fruition? Or can a band of wayward heroes stand up against this unassailable foe and save the city before it’s too late?
Ulfenkarn: City at the Edge of Death offers players and GMs a comprehensive city guide for running Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound games in the legendary Cursed City. This book includes:
- A complete history of the city and its imminent future, spread across three narrative time periods: Ulfenkarn in Peril, the Curse of Night Unending, and culminating in Radukar’s Legacy.
- Rules for playing and running games using the updated Grim & Perilous Ruleset and other optional rules and advice to help evoke the horror of the setting.
- Over Seventy unique city locations featuring unforgettable characters and challenges spread across Ulfenkarn’s varied haunted districts.
- Six fully fleshed-out and mapped adventure locations to explore, including the Ebon Citadel mega-dungeon.
- Eight brand new player Archetypes and local Subfactions. Take on the role of a Vampire Hunter, a Doomsayer of Sigmar, an Aelven Exile, a former Guard Captain of the city, and more!
- A Bestiary featuring Ulfenkarn’s rogue’s gallery of villains and vicious monsters sure to put any party to the test.
- The Dragonbane: Bestiary has Arrived in PDF - Feb 29, 2024
- Gods of the Forbidden North: Volume #2 Crushes Kickstarter Goal in First Minutes - Feb 29, 2024
- Lenin’s Legacy is Up for Pre-Order on the GMT Games P500 List - Feb 29, 2024