The second of two weekly free PC games is now available through December 18th from the Epic Games store. The Wolf Among Us is the critically acclaimed Telltale Games adventure game based on the award winning Vertigo comic book Fables. It was also recently announced the successors to Telltale are currently working on a sequel.
From Epic Games:
From the acclaimed Telltale Games comes a gritty, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo).
As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf – you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
An evolution of Telltale’s ground-breaking choice and consequence game mechanics will ensure the player learns that even as Bigby Wolf, Sheriff of Fabletown, life in the big bad city is bloody, terrifying and dangerous.
Over a season of content spanning across 5 episodes: Episode 1: Faith Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors Episode 3: A Crooked Mile Episode 4: In Sheep’s Clothing Episode 5: Cry Wolf
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- It’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if you’ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue
- Wicked Ones: Undead Awakening is Available in PDF - Oct 4, 2022
- Adventure Tactics: Domianne’s Tower Hits Stores This Month - Oct 4, 2022
- Pathfinder Lost Omens: Impossible Lands Arrives in November - Oct 4, 2022