The holiday sale daily freebies continue at the Epic Games Store and today you can score the hit platformer Celeste from Matt Makes Games. Can you lead Madeline to the peak of Celeste Mountain? The title is available for free download until 10am CST December 25th only so act fast!
About the game:
Brave hundreds of hand-crafted challenges in this super-tight platformer, as you help Madeline survive her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain!
Help Madeline survive her inner demons on her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain, in this super-tight, hand-crafted platformer from the creators of multiplayer classic TowerFall.
• A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
• A massive mountain teeming with 700+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
• Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
• IGF “Excellence in Audio” finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats
The controls are simple and accessible – simply jump, air-dash, and climb – but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils.
This is it, Madeline. Just breathe. You can do this.
- Wicked Ones: Undead Awakening is Available in PDF - Oct 4, 2022
- Adventure Tactics: Domianne’s Tower Hits Stores This Month - Oct 4, 2022
- Pathfinder Lost Omens: Impossible Lands Arrives in November - Oct 4, 2022