Happy New Year and, lo and behold, Elliott’s back! The boys take a look at Baltimore & Ohio from Eagle Games, Thunderstone from AEG and Julius Caesar from Columbia Games. Some of our listeners chime in with their favorite games while The Gamer on the Plains, James Engelhardt, runs down some of the most interesting games of the last year.
Elliott and Jeff add their own thoughts on games they really liked in 2010 while they reveal their picks for the best game of 2010 – or at least out of what they’ve played…
Detailed show notes to follow shortly… (mostly done, just need some links… and that should do it! Thanks for your patience, everyone!)
- Reverse Charades
- The Baffler
- Scrabble Flash
- Jack Vasel Auction
- Blockade Runner from Numbskull Games
- Steel Wolves from Compass Games
- Board Game Info site
- Board Games with Scott RIP
- New sponsor: Victory Point Games
- New contributors: Nate Owens, David Nicholas
- Baltimore & Ohio, Eagle Games
- Thunderstone [30:40]
- Julius Caesar, Columbia Games
- Best of 2010
- James offers thoughts on 2010 and Justin Bieber (who does not deserve a link) [1:01:00]
- Luis in Arizona (Monteslu)
Download the show to take it on the go right here!
And don’t forget, TGG is available on iTunes!