YUMDM has released the latest issue of the OSR focused d12 Monthly zine. This issue is devoted to weapons including new gear and combat mechanics. The 24 page PDF is available at DriveThruRPG for $4.00.
About the zine:
This is issue 16 of the successful zine, d12 Monthly. This issue is all about Weapons.
A zine for fans of the longest-running roleplaying game, or any fantasy TTRPG, in the same vein as the roleplaying magazines of old.
You will find articles intended to spur on ideas for your own campaign.
These zine are available free from my website, but this is a way you can have all your TTRPG stuff in one place and help support me and my work.
This issue contains the following:
- Gaw! – A list of weapons made from natural substances, including monster parts.
- From Beyond the Grave – Weapons made by necromancers from undead.
- Shield Bash! – Rules on using shields as weapons.
- Have at Ya! – Simple rules for using improvised weapons.
- Blessed, They Be – Holy weapons and how they differ from magic weapons.
- Different Strokes – Weapons tags to add spice to your weapons.
- And much more!