IDW Publishing and Modiphius Entertainment have teamed up to bring the Star Trek: Year Five comic setting to the Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game. The Star Trek Adventures IDW Year Five Tie-In contains new lifepaths, factions, NPCs, and starships for your RPG campaigns. The 26 page PDF is available at DriveThruRPG for $4.99.
About the supplement:
This 26-page digital supplement features content drawn from the pages of IDW’s imaginative Year Five comic book series, adapted for use with Star Trek Adventures, and ready to be added to your ongoing missions and campaigns.
You don’t need to have read the comic book series to use this new supplement in your Star Trek Adventures games. The Year Five series showcases many of the central tenets of Star Trek storytelling: diversity, exploration of the human condition, and relevant social commentary. If your game leans on any of those themes, then you should be able to find something useful in this supplement.
The IDW Year Five Tie-In supplement includes:
- Details on two new factions
- Three new player character lifepath options (including the Tholians and I’Qosa)
- Twelve non-player characters (including Harry Mudd and Gary Seven)
- Five starships to use as allies or adversaries
On IDW’s Year Five Comic Book Series:
The series goes beyond the canon established in the Star Trek television series and films to tell the story of the final year of the U.S.S. Enterprise’s five-year mission under the command of Captain James T. Kirk. All the classic characters are in a state of transition. They know the end of an era is approaching and are making plans for what they’ll do after the conclusion of the mission. The series features imaginative new elements as well as putting new spins on some classic species and characters.
- Osprey Games Announce Sankoré: The Pride of Mansa Musa for a Q4 2023 release - Mar 22, 2023
- The Fantasy AGE Second Edition Core Rulebook is out in PDF - Mar 22, 2023
- Paizo Preview March 2023 - Mar 22, 2023