Funko Games has revealed a new cooperative Disney themed board game which will arrive this Spring. In Disney Animated, players will work together to create five classic Walt Disney Animation Studios films while doing their best to thwart the machinations of the movies’ villains. The game is for two to four players, ages 10+, plays in around 20 minutes per player, and will carry an MSRP of $34.99.
About the game:
Work together like the team at the famous Walt Disney Animation Studios to create movie magic!
Produce five classic Disney films using detailed background art, vibrant paint colors, and lively sound to bring cherished stories to life on the screen. But watch out! The infamous Villains of your feature films will rush your deadlines and create all the calamity they can. As a team, you’ll use the strengths of the Animation Studio—Heart, Focus, Inspiration, Grit, and Teamwork—to vanquish the Villains and finish your films in time!
- Cooperative gameplay integrates novel mechanisms and unique player
- Stunning components include full-color player boards, custom wooden
tokens, and 15 transparent cel cards.
- Explore the storied history of the Disney Animation Studios with five
- Develop sound, ink & paint, and background art—plus a bit of magic—to
bring your films to life
- The Dragonbane: Bestiary has Arrived in PDF - Feb 29, 2024
- Gods of the Forbidden North: Volume #2 Crushes Kickstarter Goal in First Minutes - Feb 29, 2024
- Lenin’s Legacy is Up for Pre-Order on the GMT Games P500 List - Feb 29, 2024