Onyx Path Publishing is currently in the midst of a Kickstarter to produce a new sourcebook for Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition. Cults of the Blood Gods provides plenty of background regarding religions of the Kindred as well as a full chronicle for Storytellers. Cults of the Blood Gods has passed 250% funding level and you can reserve a copy of the supplement in PDF for a $25.00 pledge or in hardcover for a $55.00 pledge through January 16. Expected delivery for the PDF is October of next year with the physical book to follow in April 2021.
From Onyx Path:
Cults of the Blood Gods is a new style of sourcebook for Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition that introduces the pernicious horror of twisted beliefs.Designed for players and Storytellers, this supplement will include:
- An in-character breakdown of the rise of esoteric beliefs among the ranks of the undead and how faith drives many of the major aspects of vampire culture.
- A host of religions — from historic theocracies and globe-spanning conspiracies to fringe cults and mortal beliefs arising in the modern nights — introduced for incorporation into your character backgrounds or as supporting casts and antagonist groups in your chronicles.
- The history, structure, and ambitions of the Hecata, the vampire group known as the Clan of Death, as well as a chapter dedicated to playing a vampire among the Necromancers, and the ceremonies for their death-defying Discipline: Oblivion
- Guidance on how to use ecclesiastical horror and construct cults in Vampire, making them a vivid backdrop for your own stories, including new coterie styles focused on cult play.
- Faith-based story hooks and a full chronicle centered on the activities of the Hecata, involving walking corpses, ghosts, ready-made characters, and the secrets of the most twisted family in the World of Darkness.
- New Loresheets, Backgrounds, and Predator Types for inclusion in your chronicles, encouraging player characters to engage fully with the material presented in this book.