HERO Games has teamed with Bundle of Holding for another money saving deal, with this featuring the company’s non-superhero roleplaying games. You can get started for $9.95 or go all in to grab the entire collection of PDFs for the current threshold price of 25.34. These savings run through February 26th and ten percent of your payment (after gateway fees) will be donated to the Diana Jones Award Emerging Designer Program.
About the bundle:
A two-headed Hero! We’ve resurrected two November 2018 offers featuring the early years (1981-87) of the Hero System tabletop roleplaying game lines from Hero Games. This spectacular Early Hero System Bundle gives you five of Hero’s vintage non-superhero RPGs, together with all their supplements and adventures, for an unbeatable bargain price. Using the all-encompassing Hero rules, these games and supplements are compatible with the many superheroic titles in our companion revival in progress, Early Champions, which presents the three early editions of Champions,The Super Roleplaying Game.
For just US$9.95 you get all seven complete standalone RPGs in this revived offer’s Game Collection (retail value $52.50) as DRM-free ebooks: Espionage!/Danger International (plus the introductory adventure “Merchants of Terror”), Fantasy Hero First Edition, Justice Inc., Star Hero First Edition, and Robot Warriors.
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $25.34, you’ll level up and also get this revival’s entire Supplement Collection with twelve more titles worth an additional $77.50:
- Three Justice Inc. books: Aaron Allston’s pioneering lost-worlds campaign supplement Lands of Mystery and the two-fisted pulp adventures The Adventure of the Jade Jaguar and Trail of the Gold Spike
- Five Espionage!/Danger International books: Border Crossing, Here There Be Tigers, Mugshots 2, SHADOW Over Scotland, and the Origins Award-winning campaign sandbox by Michael A. Stackpole, Stormhaven
- Three Fantasy Hero supplements: Magic Items, Mythic Greece: The Age of Heroes, and The Spell Book
- The original version of the Hero System Bestiary, written for the pre-Fourth Edition rules
- Robot Gladiators, the sole supplement for Robot Warriors