Renegade Game Studios will be releasing the third title in their Crimes & Capers lineup of mystery games. And the Winner is… Dead! tasks the players with solving a murder at a music awards show. The game is for four to six players, ages 14+, plays in around 90 minutes and will carry an MSRP of $35.00 when it arrives in February.
About the game:
Reimagine the Murder Mystery Party
You are a nominee at the 67th Annual Music Awards! Unfortunately, you won’t be winning anything tonight. Mannie, our host, America’s Sweetheart Pop Star is dead. We are asking that you remain in the green room for your safety. While there, try to open Mannie’s purse to look for clues as to what went down at rehearsal that led to her murder.
Crimes & Capers: And the Winner is… Dead! is a cooperative game where you and a group of friends will take on the roles of famous recording artists and work together to solve the mystery. No special skills or prior knowledge are required. Read social media posts and solve puzzles to unlock Mannie’s purse, then figure out who murdered her!
- Solve the awards show mystery! No special skills or prior knowledge are required!
- Combines the beloved classic of murder mystery parties with on-trend escape room style puzzling.
- Cooperative Play – no reveal where a player discovers they are the evil doer.
- Dress up as your character, focus on solving the mystery, or both!
- Rackham Vale Paintbox Edition | First Look and Page-Through - Sep 28, 2022
- Funko SNAPS! Five Nights at Freddy’s | Unboxing and First Look - Sep 27, 2022
- OZ: A Fantasy Role-Playing Setting is Available in Print and PDF - Sep 27, 2022