beep..beep…beep…beep…This just in…
Wizards of the Coast’s new Player’s Option supplement, Heroes of the Feywild, is available today and allows you to weave elements of the Feywild into your existing and future characters, in much the same way that Player’s Option: Heroes of Shadow gave players reasons to explore their characters’ dark connections to the Shadowfell.
Releasing alongside the new Player’s Option supplement are brand-new Fury of the Feywild Fortune Cards. These cards add a new level of chance to every encounter making the combat even more exciting, and are thematically tied to Heroes of the Feywild. Fortune Cards are perfect for giving you an extra edge in the weekly D&D Encounters events at your local gaming store (the new Encounters season, Beyond the Crystal Cave, starts tomorrow!), and can also be used in the challenging D&D Lair Assault sessions.
Heroes of the Feywild contains exciting new character builds and options that are thematically rooted to the Feywild, a wild and verdant plane of arcane splendor, full of dangerous and whimsical creatures. Characters who trace their origins or backgrounds to the Feywild gain access to unique feats, powers, and mechanics. The book explores what makes fey-themed characters so fun and distinct.
- Thematically tied to the November 2011 D&D Encounters season – players will want to use this book for character creation.
- New options for ALL characters, not just ones tied to the Feywild.
- The Player’s Option series expands the choices for players beyond the D&D Essentials books Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms and Heroes of the Fallen Lands.
- A Dungeon Delve for Kids?: A Review of Dungeon! - Oct 24, 2022
- Better, Stronger, Faster | Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition Reviewed - Oct 23, 2022
- Your Planet is Doomed!: Invasion from Outer Space Reviewed - Oct 22, 2022