Alligator Alley Entertainment has released the third core rulebook release for their Esper Genesis roleplaying game. The Esper Genesis 5E Master Technician’s Guide contains plenty of GM facing info including rules options, weapons and gear, starships, and more. The 240 page PDF is available at DriveThruRPG for $24.95.
About the book:
Make the Universe Your Own!
The Master Technician’s Guide is the third rulebook for Esper Genesis — the comprehensive sci-fi rules system for the 5th Edition of the world’s greatest roleplaying game. This book provides game masters with the tools to create fun, exciting, heroic adventures set in their own sci-fi galactic setting.
Create, Expand, and Upgrade!
Inside you’ll find rules for tailoring game mechanics, new options and customizations for gear and starships, tools for creating galactic locations and heroic encounters, guidance on adapting to alternate sci-fi genres, and much more!
A Comprehensive Sci-fi System for 5E
Combined with the Core Manual and the Threats Database, the Master Technician’s Guide provides you with everything you need to craft an immersive, versatile, expandable sci-fi story and setting compatible with any official 5E product.
This product contains:
- Guidance for running a 5E game in a sci-fi setting
- Options for customizing weapons and armor
- Enhanced gear and scalable items
- Rules for cybernetics, robotics, and virtual realities
- Expanded rules for starship combat and construction
- Advanced character options
- Rules for creating sci-fi threats, encounters, and adventures
- Random tables for creating worlds, star systems, and interstellar societies
- Tips for creating campaigns in alternate sci-fi genres
- Codex of NPC starships