Samurai Swords is back as Ikusa! Hasbro will be releasing Ikusa July 26th for those anxiously awaiting its re-emergence from the Avalon Hill vaults.
It is the sixteenth century in feudal Japan, where war rages across the land. Amid the chaos and conflict, you have risen to power as one of five warlords mighty enough to conquer and control the whole empire. Your victory depends on how expertly you extend your domain while defending it from your enemies.
Send your daimyo leaders, samurai, and ashigaru warriors into battle to seize new provinces and lay siege to castles. Spend your hard-won treasury on building fortifications and bolstering your forces with ronin and ninja.
Prove the strength of your strategy, defeat your rivals, and earn the exalted title of Shogun.
- 1 rulebook
- 1 game board
- 1 deck of 72 Province cards
- 436 durable, plastic play pieces
- 6 12-sided dice
- 5 reference screens and army cards
- 5 planning trays
- 5 turn order markers
- 12 battle markers
- 1 flag-label sheet
- The classic rules of this game have not been changed – still a challenge for any strategy board gamer.
- The box and game board design have been radically improved. The game board has a new “period feel.”
- All of the classic sculptures used for the figures are back with new colors.
- A Dungeon Delve for Kids?: A Review of Dungeon! - Oct 24, 2022
- Better, Stronger, Faster | Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition Reviewed - Oct 23, 2022
- Your Planet is Doomed!: Invasion from Outer Space Reviewed - Oct 22, 2022