Lego has jumped into the game arena, which is not news for our European bretheren, but it is news to me. They have already hit the shelves, and here is a quick peek at the Lego: Harry Potter Hogwarts Game.
Designed to enchant Harry Potter fans of all ages, the LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Board Game allows you to build your very own Potter-themed game board. This family-friendly board game pits up to four players against each other, in a race to turn in their homework first. Along the way, players will have to face shifting stairs, secret passageways, and wizard duels. And since the game board is fully customizable, every single play-through is a new experience. In addition, the set features several unique pieces and mini-figures, making this a great gift for LEGO collectors and Potter fans alike.
The game comes with:
- 1 buildable LEGO Die
- 9 LEGO microfigures which includes Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy and Albus Dumbledore
- Includes building instructions and 1 rule booklet
- 332 LEGO pieces
It is for 2-4 players, ages 7 and up, and takes 20 minutes to play.
This looks cool from what I have seen at Lego.com. It is of course for kids or a family, and it has one of those neat buildable dice. So many possibilities for buildable dice, they get the kid in you going. The gameplay is simple and the sections of the game can shift around and rotate, so it isn’t TOO simple. I can’t wait to try the Lego games, and this one in particular.
- A Dungeon Delve for Kids?: A Review of Dungeon! - Oct 24, 2022
- Better, Stronger, Faster | Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition Reviewed - Oct 23, 2022
- Your Planet is Doomed!: Invasion from Outer Space Reviewed - Oct 22, 2022