Later this month, Wizards of the Coast will release a “heroic” level adventure for characters levels 6-10. Hack and slash your way to fantasy adventure in the latest title set in the relaunched Neverwinter setting, Madness at Gardmore Abbey.
This deluxe adventure takes heroes into the ruins of Gardmore Abbey, a monastery that was once the base of a militant order of paladins devoted to Bahamut. According to legend, the paladins brought a dark artifact back from a far crusade and stored it in their abbey for safekeeping, and evil forces gathered to assault the abbey and take it back. What the legends don’t tell is that this artifact was actually the Deck of Many Things, a force of pure Chaos.
This adventure brings characters into the extensive dungeons beneath the ruins—dungeons that are warped and twisted with the raw forces of Chaos surrounding the cards of the deck.
- Four 32-page books that present the adventure location of Gardmore Abbey, new monsters, enemies and allies, quests, and encounters.
- Two double-sided battle maps depicting dramatic locations in the adventure.
- A die-cut card stock sheet of monster tokens.
- A die-cut card stock sheet of dungeon tiles.
- A deck of 24 cards — 22 cards presenting the Deck of Many Things plus 2 Treasure Cards.
Madness at Gardmore Abbey should hit store shelves on September 20th and MSRP is $39.95.