The latest Bundle of Holding features an eclectic mix of independent roleplaying systems in PDF. In the Classic Hits Bundle you can jump aboard such titles as Honor + Intrigue, Grey Ranks, Another Fine Mess, and more starting at $9.95. The bundle runs through February 11th and ten percent of your payment (after payment gateway fees) will be donated to this offer’s designated charity, the Mines Advisory Group.
About the bundle:
Adventurer! This Classic Hits Bundle gathers many top-quality indie tabletop roleplaying games originally presented in half a dozen early Bundle of Holding offers in 2013 and 2014. If you missed those early offers, this compilation gives you a new chance to roleplay dungeon-crawling torchbearers, hypercompetent gangsters, the supernaturally gifted Touched, or wizardly familiars, and to visit medieval England, wartorn Warsaw, and seven swashbuckling skies — all for an amazing bargain price.
For just US$9.95 you get all five titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $43) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Honor + Intrigue (Basic Action Games): Inspired by both Hollywood and history, this game of an alternate 17th-Century Europe adapts the Barbarians of Lemuria rules to model cinematic gameplay, nine duelling styles, and the power of Fortune to beat overwhelming odds. (From our Fantastic Valor offer, March 2014.)
- Grey Ranks (Bully Pulpit Games): An early masterwork by Jason (Fiasco) Morningstar about the 1944 Warsaw Uprising, when young Polish soldiers fought the Third Reich. (From the original Bundle of Holding +2, May 2013.)
- In Dark Alleys (Vajra Enterprises): You’re one of the supernatural Touched in this modern-day RPG of cosmological horror, yet your powers leave you with more questions than answers about the nature of the universe. Includes seven MP3 tracks of music and ambient sound. (Nightmare Alley, October 2013.)
- Witch: The Road to Lindisfarne (Pompey Crew Design): A one-shot storytelling game of medieval Church captors delivering a young woman to her fate. (Bundle of Holding +4, July 2013.)
- Another Fine Mess (Grey Ghost Games): A missing wizard’s animal companions go to his rescue in this adventure for Fudge, the progenitor of Fate. (Indie Treasure Trove 2, September 2014.)
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $20.20, you’ll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection with four more games worth an additional $56:
- Torchbearer (Burning Wheel): Thor Olavsrud and Burning Wheel designer Luke Crane recast old-school dungeon crawls to emphasize careful resource management, endurance, and a relentless struggle for survival. (Indie Cornucopia 2, November 2014.)
- Hollowpoint (VSCA Publishing): One-shot (actually many-shot) tales of ultraviolent Agents doing bad things to bad people for bad reasons. (Bundle +2.)
- Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple (Smart Play): High-flying slapstick fantasy about young travelers with good intentions, the ability to fly, and not much else. (Bundle +4.)
- Swashbucklers of the 7 Skies (Evil Hat Productions): Skyships ply the Mysterious Blue for conquest, espionage, and piracy using the lightweight PDQ system. (Fantastic Valor.)